The type of articles that you will need to find is research articles located in scholarly journals. Scholarly journal articles are also referred as primary source peer reviewed articles. A scholarly journal article can be found in the Online Library. To find more information regarding utilizing the Library and accessing scholarly journal articles click on Library Guide. What cannot be used for this assignment are Web pages, magazines, newspapers, text books, and other books. Finally, current research for our purposes is an article that was published within the last 5 to 6 years.
Remember this is a course on MOTIVATION so when looking for articles make sure that it is related to the subject matter covered in the course. For your research choose, find 3 articles (as described above) from the two areas below (6 articles total for the bibliography).
- Social cognitive theory
- Positive psychology
- Cognitive dissonance
- Intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
- Mindfulness and happiness
- Sleep and motivation
- Expectancy theory
- Child development and motivation
The annotated bibliography should include for each article.
- Write a 1-2 paragraph summary for each article.
- Write a 1â€“2-paragraph analysis and evaluation for each article found.
- Make sure to integrate what you learned in your course readings in that analysis
- Use correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary.
- Use APA format including:
- Title page
- Double space
- Reference page
- Cite and reference all sources using the APA format.