You are a health information systems manager who has been asked to evaluate a new database and report to the Board of Directors on its functionality. Describe the quality management, legal, and ethical issues surrounding the system. Describe the role of informatics in improving patient quality improvement, evidence-based practice, and clinical outcomes.
Please include a 1,000 word outline with paper
- Conduct secondary research using databases that contain peer-reviewed articles from major health care or medical academic journals.
- Your sources must be no more than 5 years old unless they provide historical perspective and/or is seminal literature
- Relate research to real-world health issues.
- Analyze and assess scholarly work in the field of health care.
- Demonstrate critical thinking by writing well-organized, clear, concise documents.
- Apply APA standards in written work.